Come to “America’s Most Historic City” for the Eagles Field Hockey Camp at the University of Mary Washington.
All Skills Camp:
Camp challenges campers of all abilities to improve their field hockey skills. Instructional highlights include offensive and defensive individual skills training, small game strategies and game situations. Campers are instructed by college coaches, and also train with international coaches from England and Scotland providing players with a diverse learning environment.
Instruction is available to girls, ages 10-18, playing at any ability level from beginner to advance. Players develop their stickwork technique, their strategic game play and further developing their love of the game. Campers will be trained individually in all of the major fundamental areas of the game: hitting, 1v1 elimination skills, passing, scoring and defensive skills. The focus of camp is on sport fundamentals, teamwork skills and game play.
Get better together! The team camp will help teams improve their strategies, gain match play experience and enhance overall team unity. Teams will be placed together on and off the field. Individuals are welcome to attend and will be placed on a team for the duration of the camp.
Special goalkeeping instruction is available at both sessions.
- Minimum of six hours of instruction daily
- Instruction from prominent college and high school coaches as well as former or current collegiate athletes
- Partner Camp and sanctioned to make referrals to the US Field Hockey Futures program
- 10:1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Special goalkeeping instruction
- Personal evaluations from your coach
- Reversible jersey, STX water bottle and STX ball
- STX sticks are awarded as prizes
Dates & Prices