More Important Camp Details
Coach Hlebichuk has left little to accomplish in her field hockey coaching career. The Northeast Clinic gives players of all experience levels the chance to train with Coach Hlebichuk of UMass Lowell and her exceptional staff. Fresh insight and seasoned perspecitive from college level coaches paired with new drills and full scrimmages pave the way for a great learning experience for any player looking to take their game to the next level. All field hockey positions are given specific attention including goalies.
This clinic is designed to meet the needs of advanced, intermediate and beginner field hockey players. Whether you have never played field hockey before, if you have been on Varsity for three years, or if you are trying out for your Varsity team, we have the curriculum for you. Every athlete is given individual instruction with a stress on fundamentals, in a low participant/staff ratio.
What is included in the fee?
Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
Extended Day campers (8:45am-8:00pm - except on ﬁrst and last day): Lunch and dinner are provided.
Day campers (8:45am-3:30pm - except on ﬁrst and last day): Lunch is provided.
24-hour supervision is an important feature of every NIKE Field Hockey Camp. Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
2017 SESSION INFORMATION
- Sunday July 9th: Arrive between 2:00-2:30pm at the Upper Level Gym in the Alumni Gymnasium. Players should come dressed to play.
- Wednesday July 12th: Final games take place from 10:00am-12:00pm. Parents are invited to attend!
Extended Day Campers
- Sunday July 9th: Arrive at 2:45pm at the Upper Level Gym in the Alumni Gymnasium. Players should come dressed to play.
- Monday & Tuesday: Players are dropped off at the field at 8:45am and picked up from the dorms at 8:00pm.
- Wednesday July 12th: Players arrive at 8:45am. Final games take place from 10:00am-12:00pm. Parents are invited to attend!
- Sunday July 9th: Arrive at 2:45 the Upper Level Gym in the Alumni Gymnasium. Players should come dressed to play.
- Day Campers stay until 5:00pm on Sunday.
- Players attend from 8:45am-4:00pm Monday & Tuesday.
- Wednesday July 11th: Players arrive at 8:45am. Final games take place from 10:00am-12:00pm. Parents are invited to attend!
Players Grouped By: Skill, age, years of experience
Equipment Needed: Hockey stick, water bottle, mouth guard, shin guards, court and turf shoes, and goalies must bring full goalie protective equipment
Facility: Campers train on grass and turf fields. If it rains, there are indoor courts available
*Coaches Corner allows attendees to spend instructional time with a staff member of their choice.
Campers Per Room: 2
Roommates: Guaranteed if requested 14 days prior to camp
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: No, a fan is recommended
Key Deposit: TBD
Spending Money: $40 a week
Medical Facility: Athletic trainers are on-site
Closest Airport: Boston's Logan International Airport
Transportation: Not Provided
Get better together this summer. If you would like your team to be ready for the fall season, we encourage you to sign up as a team! You are grouped with your team (if desired) for both day instruction and evening 11 v 11 play. If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Groups can register online or via mail/fax.
To register a group online: Please have someone contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
To register a group via mail/fax: Please have each camper fill out our REGISTRATION FORM providing credit card number or a check. All registration forms must be received at the same time via mail or fax. Fax registrations to 415-526-5933. Mail registrations to Nike Field Hockey Camps 1010 B Street, Suite 450, San Rafael, CA 94901.
The Northeast Field Hockey Clinic has moved to the St. Mark's School in Southborough, MA for the summer of 2017.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Instruction
- 10:00am Skill stations
- 11:30am Lunch
- 1:15pm Instruction
- 2:00pm 8v8 games
- 3:00pm Day attendee tourney/Coaches Corner*
- 4:00pm Dinner
- 6:15pm 11v11 tourney play
- 8:00pm Indoor field hockey
- 9:00pm Head to dorms