Players of all skill levels are invited to join Golf Channel Academy Coach, Kirk Jones, for a week of golf camp in Jacksonville, FL this summer. Coach Jones and his staff have designed a curriculum to focus on all aspects of the game in a fun, camp environment.
HALF DAY CAMPS 8:30-11:30am
These programs include 12 total hours of range instruction and are designed to foster development in golfers of all abilities. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. Campers receive quality instruction and repetition using a systematic approach to utilize the lessons that were learned in previous sessions. By the last day, each junior golfer will see improvement in his or her game. This program is open to boys and girls, ages 5-12.
- Daily focus on putting, chipping, pitching, bunker shots and full swing
- Sessions on rules, etiquette, course management and strategy
- Swingview Pro video system integrated with Flightscope
- Positive and healthy learning environment
- Camper amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, and graduation certificate
- View more details »
Dates & Prices