Nike Advanced Golf camps are golf-intensive and create the ideal environment for the advanced player ready to take their game to the next level. The Advanced camp seminars provide the aspiring junior golfer the opportunity to receive information about tournament preparation and college golf recruitment and success. Campers will hear first hand accounts of how members of our staff established themselves throughout various stages of their development. The importance of goal setting, time management, and hard work will be stressed as these are key elements to attaining success in golf and life.
Nike Golf Campers reside onsite at Bandon Dunes Resort in the Lily Pond Rooms. Just a wedge shot from the Lodge, a paved walking trail connects the Lily Pond Rooms to the Lodge and first tee at Bandon Dunes. A shuttle is available to take you to Pacific Dunes, the Practice Center, or any of our restaurants or lounges. The Lily Pond Rooms are very spacious and include two queen beds, a sitting area, fireplace, bathroom, and private deck overlooking the Lily Pond and surrounding forest.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the director and staff and placed in a program that addresses their own instructional needs.
The Overnight camp fee includes golf instruction, green fees, housing and all meals. Does not include extra spending money.
The Extended Day fee includes all the above except lodging and breakfast.
Nike Golf Schools and Jr. Camps does not provide transportation to and from airports, bus depots or train stations. The packet we send to registered campers in the spring offers suggestions on shuttle services for each specific camp.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff lives in the dormitories/resort accommodations with the campers and participates in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
This outstanding facility offers some of the most beautiful and challenging golf play in the nation. Bandon Dunes Golf Resort offers four 18-hole courses which campers will get to experience during their week-long golf experience; Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes, Bandon Trails and Old Macdonald.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Wake-up, breakfast
- 8:00am Daily discussion at practice facility and skills demonstrations from staff covering each facet of the game
- 8:30-11:30am Instruction - station rotation, putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and the full swing
- Noon Lunch/relaxation
- 1:00-5:30pm Course play with staff (18 holes). Tournament setting with focus on improving all aspects of competitive play
- 6:00pm Dinner, free-time, relaxation
- 7:30-9:30pm Evening session – roundtable discussions on tournament preparation, club-fitting, practice routines, opportunities for college golf. Guest speakers, topics to include sports psychology, mental toughness, fitness and nutrition
- 10:00pm Lights out