Nike Advanced Schools are golf-intensive and create the ideal environment for the advanced player ready to take their game to the next level. The Advanced School seminars provide the aspiring junior golfer the opportunity to receive information about tournament preparation and college golf recruitment and success. Campers will hear first hand accounts of how members of our staff established themselves throughout various stages of their development. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
Campers stay two per room in resort accommodations at Mountaineer Inn and have access to the Inn's amenities.
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in will take place on Sunday from 1:00 - 2:30 pm at Mountaineer Inn. The graduation ceremony will take place on Thursday at the Mount Snow Golf Club at approximately 4:00 pm.
Nike Golf Schools and Jr. Camps does not provide transportation to and from airports, bus depots or train stations. The packet we send to registered campers in the spring offers suggestions on shuttle services for each specific camp. Parents are responsible for making arrangements with a shuttle service to drive campers to camp.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff lives in the dormitories/resort accommodations with the campers and participates in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
A registration packet will be e-mailed to campers with contact info and further details.
Mount Snow Golf Club
Mount Snow Golf Club, conveniently located in Southern Vermont only two hours from Boston and four hours from New York City, is the golf instruction capital of New England. Designed by Geoffrey Cornish to take full advantage of majestic mountain scenery and wooded terrain, this 18-hole championship course has been rated one of the top five in Vermont by Golf Digest and one of the top ten in the country by Ski Magazine. Travel Weekly called Mount Snow’s signature 4th hole one of North America’s 100 most scenic holes.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Wake-up, breakfast
- 8:00am Daily discussion at practice facility and skills demonstrations from staff covering each facet of the game
- 8:30am Instruction - campers rotate through stations working on putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and the full swing
- Noon Lunch/relaxation
- 1:00pm Course play with staff - Tournament setting with focus on improving all aspects of competitive play including course management, club/shot selection, mental toughness and much more
- 6:00pm Dinner, relax, free-time
- 8:00pm Evening session - roundtable discussions on tournament preparation, club-fitting, practice routines, opportunities for college golf. Guest speakers, topics to include sports psychology, mental toughness, fitness and nutrition
- 10:00pm Lights out