Golfers of all skill levels are welcome to Nike Junior Golf Camps at Bridger Creek Golf Course this summer, located at the foot of the Bridger Mountains in the tranquil setting of Bozeman, Montana.
Full Day Camps
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction at the practice facility each morning. After a quick lunch, it’s off to play the course. During course play professionals teach strategy, etiquette and shot selection. The Full Day camp runs from 9:00am-4:00pm and is for players, ages 12-18, to raise their game to the next level.
Half Day Camps
Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game, including putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve. Bridger Creek offers Half Day camps in the morning from 8:00-11:00am, for ages 7-9, and in the afternoons from 12:00-3:00pm, for ages 10-15.
- Instruction from recognized and dedicated golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with the staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily on-course instruction (Full-day camp only)
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View more details »
Dates & Prices