Golfers of all skill levels are welcome to Nike Junior Golf Camps at Bridger Creek Golf Course this summer, located at the foot of the Bridger Mountains in the tranquil setting of Bozeman, Montana.
Full Day Camps 9:00am-4:00pm
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. The morning session focuses on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After a quick lunch, it’s off to play the course. During course play professionals teach strategy, etiquette and shot selection. The Full Day camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level.
Half Day Camps
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game, including putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve. Bridger Creek offers Half Day camps in both the morning 8:00 am - 11:00 am for (ages 7-9) and in the afternoons from 12:00pm - 3:00pm (ages 10-15) Monday through Friday.
- Instruction from recognized and dedicated golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with the Nike camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily on-course instruction (Full-day camp only)
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View more details »
Dates & Prices