Nike Golf Camps, Coyote Hills Golf Course Fullerton, California
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
At Nike Golf Camps, we believe that giving a student a strong education and complete understanding in the game's key fundamentals is at the core of all improvement. It is essential for us to assess your skills and goals, determining your strengths and weaknesses of your overall game.
Full Day Camps
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Full Day campers enjoy three hours of instruction each morning to help prepare for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee for course play!
Half Day Camps
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. A Half Day camper will receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game, including putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. These are great camps for anyone who wants to improve.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Daily course play with the staff focusing on course management, shot selection, strategy, rules and etiquette (Full Day Camp only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment
Coyote Hills Golf Course
The course was designed by Cal Olsen and PGA legend Payne Stewart. Coyote Hills utilizes natural beauty, sharing 250 acres with flowing streams, elegant waterfalls and truly majestic views of Southern California. With a variety of tee boxes and an assortment of hazards, our facility offers a fun but challenging test of golf for every skill level. Coyote Hills is hidden away in the foothills yet still located just minutes from all Orange County freeways.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (Included in camp price, day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff. Focus on strategy, course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full Day campers depart