Nike Golf Camps, Eagle Hills Golf Course Omaha, Nebraska
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
Looking for fun and quality golf instruction this summer? Come to Nike Junior Golf Camps in Omaha at Eagle Hills Golf Course to experience first hand why our programs attract thousands of golfers every year.
Full Day Camp
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning and work on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch it’s off to the first tee for course play!
Half Day Camp
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. A Half Day camper will receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game, including putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Daily course play with the staff focusing on course management, shot selection, strategy, rules and etiquette (Full Day Camp only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- Safe, fun and healthy learning environment
Mike has won 34 professional tournaments and has competed on the PGA Tour, Nationwide Tour, NGA/Hooters Tour, South American Tour, and most every professional golf tour in the USA. He still continues to compete today and is a member of the Nebraska Section of the PGA.
In 1997, Mike was introduced to a former PGA Tour Player, Thomas Anton. A protégée of Ben Hogan and Jimmy Demaret, Mr. Anton has coached seven USGA and PGA TOUR Major winners. As a co-founder of the AJGA, Tom has trained many junior golfers around the World who have been awarded full-ride scholarships to major Division I colleges and universities. Tom and Mike continue to work and teach together around the country.
Eagle Hills Golf Course
Eagle Hills is a challenging 18 hole, 6,500 yard facility that was opened in 2000. The golf course meanders through open hills, wetlands and wooded areas presenting unique vistas and shot making decisions to both the novice and the experienced veteran alike. Greens are U.S.G.A. regulation with dominant bentgrass as the putting surface. Fairways and tee boxes are Kentucky Bluegrass and the rough areas are a mix of turf type tall fescue and blends of native prairie grasses.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (included in Full Day camp price, Half Day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff. On-course instruction on club selection, course management, strategy, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full Day campers depart