Nike Junior Golf Camps in Indianapolis are hosted by Morningstar Golf Club under the direction of Steve Seibel. With two program options to choose from, we accommodate junior golfers of all skill levels and experience.
Full Day Camps
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Full Day campers enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. The morning sessions focuses on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After a lunch, it’s off to play the course. During course play professionals teach strategy, etiquette and course management.
Half Day Camps
Half Day Camps run Monday thru Friday from 9:00am-Noon and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Three hours of practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff (full day camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, camp workbook, and other prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View more details »
Dates & Prices