Nike Golf Camps in Indianapolis are held at Morningstar Golf Club under the direction of Steve Seibel. With two program options to choose from, we can accommodate junior golfers of all skill levels and experience this summer.
Full Day Camps
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. The morning sessions focuses on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After a lunch, it’s off to play the course. During course play professionals teach strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level. Full Day Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm each day.
Half Day Camps
Half Day Camps run Monday thru Friday from 9:00am-Noon and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Three hours of practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff (full day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a Nike hat, one dozen Nike golf balls, a camp workbook, Nike bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
Dates & Prices