Nike Golf Camps, Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course Irvine, California
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
Rancho San Joaquin is located near the University of California at Irvine and is one of the finer public courses in the Orange County area. Nike Golf Camps in Orange County run programs throughout the summer and has established itself as one of the most popular camp locations in Southern California. Over 200 juniors a year attend these programs, returning year after year to improve their game and have a great time.
Full Day Camps
Our full day camps are a wonderful way for our campers to enjoy a full day of golf. Each day starts with proper warm up stretches and exercises, followed by three hours of instruction on all facets of the game. We break for lunch after the morning instruction before heading out for course play. On the golf course, students will work on course management and the shots they learned earlier in the day.
Half Day Camps
Our Half Day camps are designed to pique the interest of the potential new golfer or give the experienced golfer the instruction they need to improve. These camps give the same quality instruction that our full day camps provide. Each day starts with proper warm up stretches and exercises, followed by three hours of range instruction.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Daily course play with the staff focusing on course management, shot selection, strategy, rules and etiquette (Full Day Camp only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment
With over five years of teaching experience and many more years of playing experience, Steve works with and perfects the training habits of his junior players. He has a strong passion for pursuing the best way to help a junior golfer reach his or her goals, whatever they may be. Each year, Rancho San Joaquin has grown with over 300 juniors learning golf for the first time or juniors returning to our camps. Steven strives to host the best junior golf instruction program in southern California.
The staff features PGA and LPGA teaching professionals that emphasize learning through fun. Our staff has seen many of our past Nike Campers go on to have solid high school careers. Our reputation for teaching students at high level has been our reason for our growth as well as our many returning students.
Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course
Located in the heart of Irvine, Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course is a players course. With it's rolling hills and gentle terrain, the course appeals to golfers of all levels. The course features three different lakes as a back drop and it is also the home of some of South Orange County's finest and most challenging greens. Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course is also home to a Southern California Golf Learning Center. With 65 stalls and lights, our Range offers a superior practice experience daily from 7 am to 10 pm. Separate chipping and approach areas are available for rent as well as sand bunker.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (Included in camp price, day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff. Focus on strategy, course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full Day campers depart
- A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.