The two week programs starts on Sunday July 12 and runs through Friday July 24. All-inclusive tuition covers Nike Golf Camp instruction, housing, meals, roundtrip airport transfers, weekend stayover(s), and activities.
- Nike Golf check-in: Sunday July 12 or July 19 between 1:00-2:30pm on the USD campus.
- Campers arriving at NIKE Golf Camp following the ELA language program will be escorted to the golf camp check-in.
- Graduation: 1:00pm on Friday (last day of camp) on campus. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend!
- Check-out: Immediately following graduation at 1:30-2:00pm.
Dorms: Campers live on-campus in nearby USD dorms during both the language session and the Nike Golf Camp. Campers stay 4 to a suite and are assigned to rooms by age, sex, and roommate requests.
Spending Money: We recommend campers bring $50-100 per week.
Safety: 24-hour supervision is an important feature of every Nike Golf Camp. Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
Registration Packet: A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. International campers must have health insurance valid in the US in order to attend camps.
- All international campers will be met at San Diego International Airport by camp staff, and will be escorted to their departing flight at the conclusion of their session. This is included in tuition.
- Designated Airport: San Deigo International Airport (SAN)
- NO Early arrivals or late departures can be accepted. Campers must arrive on July 12 and depart by July 24.
- For family and friends wanting to stay nearby, we recommend the Sheraton La Jolla Hotel. Please call 858-453-5500 or click here, to book a room.
The USD campus, built in Spanish Renaissance style, is situated on 180 acres of mesa overlooking San Diego’s beautiful Mission Bay. It has been rated as one of the most beautiful campuses in the country. The USD campus provides a safe, secure environment, and add an exciting cultural dimension to the total camp experience. Residence campers really absorb the college environment, since they are staying in the college dorms and dining at the Student Life Pavilion, where campers have a access to healthy food from all around the globe.
The San Diego/La Jolla camp is unique in that participants get to play a wide variety of courses during their stay. Practice and play takes place at several fantastic San Diego area golf courses. In addition, each week of camp includes a 18 hole outing at one of these fantastic golf facilities in San Diego: Encinitas Ranch Golf Course, Riverwalk Golf Club, Barona Creek Golf Club, Maderas Golf Club, Morgan Run Club and Resort and The Crossings at Carlsbad.
The University of San Diego is a beautiful campus, which offers incredible views of beautiful San Diego Bay. Campers stay at the USD student residences which are modern, clean and comfortable apartments. Each has round the-clock-security, access to vending machines and laundry facilities. While on campus, student have access to many other amentities such as:
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 am Wake-up, Breakfast
- 8:00 am Camp meeting at practice facility, skills demonstrations from staff focusing on key elements of the swing for that day
- 8:30 am - Noon Instruction- campers rotate stations working on putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and the full swing
- Noon Lunch, Relaxation
- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Course play-staff to provide on course instruction on course management, club and shot selection
- 6:00 pm Dinner, Free time
- 8:00 pm Evening activity
- 10:00 pm Lights out