Nike Golf Camps, Scally’s Golf Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
Come enjoy the Nike Junior Golf Camps experience at one of the "Top 50 Ranges" in the United States. Scally’s Golf Center, complete with an outstanding practice facility, is an ideal location for golf camp and our staff is poised for another great year in 2014!
Half Day Camp
Our half-day programs are designed to create interest and foster development in beginners and intermediate golfers (ages 9 - 16). The camps run Monday to Friday and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with the Learning Center staff, made up of experienced teaching professionals. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Three hours of small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio
- Nike amenity package including a Nike hat, one dozen Nike golf balls, a camp workbook, Nike bag tag and other great prizes
- Lunch provided on the last day of camp
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment
- 2010 Northeast Conference Coach of the Year for both Men's and Women's teams.
- PGA Golf Professional since 1984
- Former assistant professional at Westmoreland and Diamond Run Country Club
- Head coach of Robert Morris golf team
- Instructor/coordinator of golf programs-Scally's Golf Center
- Experience teaching golfers of all levels
Nike Golf Camp at Scally's Golf Center will host a lunch and brief ceremony on the last day of each camp week. These days will run from 9am-3pm. A reminder and more information will be sent in the registration packet.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am - Noon Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (last day only)