Junior golfers of all ability levels are invited to our golf camp in Durham, NC held at Umstead Pines Golf and Swim Club. Campers enjoy top-notch instruction during the week under the direction of Camp Director, Dan Ruyle.
Full Day Camps 9:00am - 4:00pm
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. The students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. This instruction works on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After a lunch, which is included in the price of the camp, it’s off to play the course. During course play professionals teach strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level.
Half Day Camps 9:00am - 12:00pm
Half Day Camps run Monday through Thursday from 9:00am-Noon and include twelve hours of total instruction on the practice range and short game areas. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals and coaches
- Three hours of daily practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff (full day camp only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper improve and enjoy the game of golf!
- View more details »
Dates & Prices