Nike Golf Camps welcomes Baiting Hollow Golf Club to it's family of camps in 2014. Director John Forster has hosted junior golf camps on Long Island for over ten years and looks forward to offering full-day and half-day camps this summer in Nassau County.
These week-long commuter camps are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 6-14 of all ability levels. Junior golfers spend the week practicing and playing at this spectacular practice facility.
Full Day Camps
Our Full Day price includes a 24-hour instructional program, lunch daily, prizes, giveaways, and all golf-related activities. Full Day camps run Tuesday through Friday, 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Morning instruction is approximately a 6:1 camper per instructor ratio. During afternoon course play, one staff member accompanies every two foursomes. On the final day of camp, campers receive instruction in the first part of the program, and participate in a camp tournament in the afternoon. This tournament is followed by a short graduation ceremony. Prizes and awards are given for contests played throughout the week.
Half Day Camps
Half Day camps run from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, Tuesday through Friday, and are geared towards beginner and intermediate golfers. Participants enjoy 12 hours of golf instruction throughout the week under the supervision of our staff of teaching professionals.
- Small group instruction from Director, John Forster, and other teaching professionals
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Daily course play under staff supervision (Full Day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including hat, balls, workbook, water bottle and bag tag
- Safe, fun and healthy learning environment at the beautiful Baiting Hollow Golf Club
Dates & Prices