Nike Golf Camps in Beverly are hosted at the Beverly Golf and Tennis Club. We are pleased to be offering another full summer of camps under the direction of PGA Professional, David Dionne. Enroll today and get better this summer!
Full Day Camps
The Full Day camp is for golfers who have successfully completed the half day class or is a junior golfer that has some history of playing. This is not a class for beginners! Participants need to be able to walk 9 holes and carry their own bag. This class will go into advanced instruction; ball flight laws, bunker play, course management and other instructions. This is a four-day class that runs seven hours per day from 9:00am - 4:00pm. Lunch will be included.
Half Day Camps
This option is for your junior golfers who have participated already in the beginners class (weekend class) and wants to advance his or her talents. This is also appropriate for someone who has been in this class last year and wants to take a refresher class before moving up. This class is a little more advanced. This is a four-day camp that runs three hours per day from 9:00am -12:00pm. This class is all about instruction and etiquette. We will go over all aspects of the game; putting, chipping, irons and driver. We expect you to have your own clubs for this class.
These classes are a great way for your son or daughter to get introduced to the game of golf. This class is for anyone who is a true beginner, or looking to go over your basic fundamentals and course etiquette. This is a two-day class on Saturday and Sunday from 3:00pm - 4:30pm each day. For this program, clubs can be provided for those who don't bring their own.
NOTE: Space is limited to 12 campers per session.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from dedicated golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with Nike camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily on-course instruction with staff (full day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
Dates & Prices