Nike Golf Camps, Beverly Golf and Tennis Club Beverly, Massachusetts
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
Nike Golf Camps in Beverly, MA are hosted at the Beverly Golf and Tennis Club. After years of terrific camps up the road in Rowley, we are pleased to be offering the same great programs under the direction of PGA Professional, David Dionne. Junior golfers of all ability levels are welcome to join one of our eight weeks of camp this summer!
Full Day Camps
Full Day Camps at Beverly Golf and Tennis run Monday through Thursday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. On Monday, campers are evaluated and placed into groups based on ability level. The first day is dedicated to driving range and short game instruction only (no course play). Tuesday through Thursday, every morning for three hours, the campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. The morning instruction is followed by lunch and then afternoon course play (9 holes). The camp has a low camper per instructor ratio to ensure every camper receives attention from the staff.
Half Day Camps
Half Day Camps run Monday through Thursday from 9:00am-Noon and include twelve hours of total range instruction. For three hours each day campers sharpen their skills with the staff made up of local teaching professionals. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Thursday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
NOTE: Space is limited to 12 campers per session.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from dedicated golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with Nike camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily on-course instruction with staff (full day camps only) focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
David has been a PGA class A Professional for 10 years. This is his 4th year as Head Professional at Beverly Golf & Tennis Club. Prior to Beverly David has worked at Portsmouth CC, Ipswich CC, Pleasant Valley CC and Ferncroft CC as an assistant professional. David has directed numerous junior classes over the years and looks forward to working with your son or daughter to expand their golf potential.
Craig is entering his sixth summer as an instructor for the Nike Camps. Before joining the staff, Craig played college golf at Adelphi University in NY and is a graduate of the Golf Academy of America in Orlando Florida. Craig brings a youthful excitement to the game and students can learn from his experiences and knowledge. Craig finds a way to relate the game to all ages and skill levels.
Beverly Golf and Tennis Club
The Beverly Golf & Tennis Club operates today as a public facility with an exquisite 18-hole golf course and 10 outdoor clay tennis courts. The clubhouse remains as a focal point to the property, housing the 19th Hole Pub, the Great Room for special functions, and the Fireside Rooms for smaller, more intimate events.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:50am Campers arrive and check-in
- 9:00am Staff demonstrations and small group instruction covering short game, putting, and full swing
- 12:00pm Half Day campers depart. Full Day campers break for lunch
- 1:00pm Course play with the staff with instruction on course management, shot selection, rules, and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full Day campers depart