The Club at Irish Creek, nestled outside of Charlotte, NC, is proud to offer junior golf camps in 2017. Join our staff of experienced professionals for a week of great golf instruction and fun this summer!
FULL DAY CAMPS
Our full day camps are a wonderful way for our campers to enjoy a full day of golf. Each day starts with proper warm up, followed by three hours of instruction on all facets of the game. We break for lunch after the morning instruction before heading out for course play. On the golf course, students work on course management and the shots they learned earlier in the day. Full Day Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm each day.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Our Half Day camps are designed to pique the interest of potential new golfers and give experienced golfers the instruction they need to improve. These camps give the same quality instruction our full day camps provide. Each day starts with proper warm up stretches and exercises, followed by three hours of small group instruction. Half Day Camps run from 9:00am - 12:00pm each day. Lunch is NOT included.
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette (full-day campers only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View more details »
Dates & Prices