Nike Golf Camps welcomes Colonial Golfers Club as it's newest junior golf camp in Ohio! Join Camp Director and Ohio Northern University Head Coach, Chad Bucci, for a week of great golf instruction in a fun, positive environment.
Campers will participate in drills, skills challenges, and other fun games throughout the camp week. All aspects of the game are addressed - putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play, and full swing. Ohio Northern University Head Coach, Chad Bucci, and his staff of current and former ONU players are looking forward to helping every camper improve and become more passionate for the game.
Full Day Camps
Campers enjoy three hours of range instruction each morning. This instruction works on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee! During course play our staff teaches strategy, etiquette and course management. This program is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level. The full day camp runs from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play with the staff
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, camp workbook, water bottle, and bag tag
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
Dates & Prices