Dogwood Golf Club plays host to junior golf camps outside of Atlanta in 2017! Dogwood provides the perfect amenities for golf instruction and provides programs for junior golfers of all skill levels.
FULL DAY CAMP
Full Day Camps at Dogwood run Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Every morning for three hours, campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch (included in price) and on-course instruction. The camp has a low camper to instructor ratio to ensure every camper receives attention from the staff.
HALF DAY CAMP
Half Day Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 12:00pm and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with the staff, made up of dedicated teaching professionals. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced professionals
- Three hours of practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily supervised course play (full day only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View more details »
Dates & Prices