Nike Junior Golf Camp in Long Beach, CA returns to El Dorado Park in 2015! Join the dedicated staff of teaching professionals at El Dorado Park Golf Course for a week of instruction geared towards helping every player improve their game regardless of skill level.
Full Day Camp
These camps are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7-16. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. We accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. The camps run Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Under the watchful eye of the staff, campers practice all aspects of their games including putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and afternoon course play.
Half Day Camp
Our half day programs are designed to create interest and foster development in beginner and intermediate golfers. The camps run Monday to Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Instruction with low student to teacher ratio from experienced golf instructors including El Dorado Park Head Professional, Tim Johnson
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Daily course play with staff supervision (Full Day Camp only)
- Nike amenity package including hat, balls, camp workbook, water bottle and bag tag
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
Dates & Prices