Join our new junior golf camp location in central Michigan located just minutes from Lansing. Renowned PGA Professional, Jason Guss, and his staff look forward to a great week of instruction and course play.
FULL DAY CAMPS
Our full day camps are a wonderful way for our campers to enjoy a full day of golf. Each day starts with proper warm up, followed by three hours of instruction on all facets of the game. We break for lunch after morning instruction before heading out for course play. On the golf course, students work on course management and the shots they learned earlier in the day. Full Day Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm each day.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Our Half Day camps are designed to pique the interest of potential new golfers and offer experienced golfers the instruction they need to improve. Each day starts with proper warm up stretches and exercises, followed by three hours of small group instruction. Half Day Camps run from 9:00am - 12:00pm each day. Lunch is NOT included.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play with the staff (Full Day Camp only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment
- View more details »
Dates & Prices