Get better this summer at our newest Nike Golf Camp in Illinois at Mill Creek Golf Club. Campers of all ability levels are welcome to participate in what we believe are the best junior programs in the country. Join our professional staff for an unforgettable golf camp experience!
Full Day Camp
These camps are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7-17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. We accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. The camps run Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Campers practice all aspects of their games during morning instruction - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. The morning session is followed by lunch and afternoon course play.
Half Day Camp
Our half day programs are designed to create interest and foster development in beginner and intermediate golfers. The camps run Monday to Friday 9:00am-12:00pm and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Instruction from dedicated golf professionals with low student/teacher ratio
- Three hours of practice with the Nike camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with the staff (Full Day Camp only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
Dates & Prices