RiverRidge Golf Complex plays host to the newest junior golf camps in Eugene, Oregon this summer. Join PGA Director, Ric Jeffries, and the dedicated staff of professionals for an unforgettable week of golf camp!
FULL DAY CAMP
Full day campers enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. Instruction focuses on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee for course play. During course play our staff teaches strategy, rules/etiquette, and course management. Our Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level. This program runs from 9:00am - 4:00pm daily and is open to golfers ages 9 - 16.
HALF DAY CAMP
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half day campers receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve. Half Day Camp runs from 9:00am - 12:00pm daily and is open to golfers ages 7 - 13.
- Instruction with low student-to-teacher ratio from experienced PGA professionals
- Morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Daily course play with staff supervision (Full Day Camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View more details »
Dates & Prices