Our junior golf camps outside Atlanta, GA are held at Royal Lakes Golf and Country Club. Complete with a full practice facility, Royal Lakes is an ideal location for junior golf instruction, offering full-day and half-day programs.
Full Day Camp
Full Day Camp runs Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Every morning for three hours campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and afternoon course play. The camp has a low camper per instructor ratio to ensure every camper receives attention from the staff.
Half Day Camp
Half Day Camp runs Monday through Friday from 9:00am-Noon and includes fifteen hours of total range instruction. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with the staff. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from dedicated golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with our experienced staff covering putting, chipping/pitching, and full-swing
- Daily course play with staff (full day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
Dates & Prices