Nike Golf Camps outside Atlanta are held at Royal Lakes Golf and Country Club. Complete with a full practice facility, Royal Lakes is an ideal location for golf instruction. We are offering two different length programs to accommodate all junior golfers; full-day camps and half-day camps.
Full Day Camp
Full Day Camps at Royal Lakes run Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Every morning for three hours, the campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and then 9-holes with on-course instruction. The camp has a low camper per instructor ratio of approximately 6:1 to ensure every camper receives attention from the staff.
Half Day Camp
Half Day Camps run Monday thru Friday from 9:00am-Noon and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with the Nike golf camp staff, made up of experienced teaching professionals. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from recognized and dedicated golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette (full day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a Nike hat, one dozen Nike golf balls, a camp workbook, Nike bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
Dates & Prices