Join LPGA Member, Kim Stevens, for an exciting summer of junior golf camp at Shoreline Golf Links. A short distance from San Francisco and right in the heart of Silicon Valley, campers of all abilities are welcome to enroll and improve this summer!
Full Day Camps
Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. Group instruction focuses on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee! During course play our staff teaches strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level. Lunch is included in the camp price, however campers are welcome to bring their own lunch during the week.
Half Day Camps
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half day campers receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing.
- Small group instruction from experienced teaching professionals
- Three hours of instruction each day with focus on putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play with the staff (Full Day Camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and water bottle
- Safe, fun and healthy learning environment
Dates & Prices