Join LPGA Class A Member, Kim Stevens, for an exciting junior golf camp experience at Shoreline Golf Links. A short distance from San Francisco and right in the heart of Silicon Valley, players of all abilities are welcome to enroll and improve their game!
Full Day Camps (Summer)
Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. Group instruction focuses on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee! During course play our staff teaches strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level. Lunch is included in the camp price, however campers are welcome to bring their own lunch during the week.
Half Day Camps (Summer)
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half day campers receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing.
- Small group instruction from experienced teaching professionals
- Drills and games each day focusing on putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play (Full Day and Fall/Winter Camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, one dozen golf balls, camp workbook and other prizes
- Safe, fun and healthy learning environment
- View more details »
Dates & Prices