Junior golfers of all ability levels are invited to our golf camps in San Marcos just outside of San Diego, CA. Campers enjoy top-notch instruction during the week under the direction of an experienced staff of instructors.
FULL DAY CAMPS
This option runs from 9:00am - 4:00pm and is an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Full day campers enjoy three hours of instruction each morning focusing on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, which is included in the price of the camp, it’s off to play the course. During course play professionals teach strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Half Day Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00am - Noon and include fifteen hours of total instruction on the practice range and short game areas. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Three hours of daily practice with our staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff (full day camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View more details »
Dates & Prices