The Golf Depot returns as host to junior golf camps in Columbus, Ohio in 2017! Coach Hammond has over 20 years of coaching experience and is excited to help kids of all skill levels improve this summer.
Full Day Camp
These camps are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 9 - 17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. We accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. The camps run Monday through Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm. Campers practice all aspects of their games during morning instruction - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. The morning session is followed by lunch and afternoon course play.
Half Day Camp
Our half day programs are designed to create interest and foster development in beginner and intermediate golfers, ages 7 - 14. The camps run Monday through Friday 9:00am-12:00pm and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Instruction from dedicated golf professionals with low student/teacher ratio
- Three hours of daily practice covering putting, chipping/pitching and full-swing
- Afternoon course play (Full Day Camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, camp workbook and other prizes
- Safe, healthy and positive learning environment
- View more details »
Dates & Prices