Nike Golf Camps in Auburn, WA are hosted by Washington National Golf Club. Camp Director and teaching professional, Mike Smith, will offer superior golf instruction to junior golfers of all ability levels this summer. Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your game to the next level!
All aspects of the game are addressed during the camp; putting, chipping, pitching, full swing, strategy, rules, and etiquette. Campers will participate in drills, skills challenges, and other fun games throughout the camp week. Our Half Day programs run from 9:00am - Noon, Monday through Friday and include 15 hours of total golf instruction. Junior golfers, ages 8 - 15, of all abilities are welcome to enroll!
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Games, drills, skills challenges, and competitions
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, camp workbook, water bottle, and bag tag
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
Dates & Prices