Our junior golf camps in Seattle are hosted by Washington National Golf Club, Camp Director, Doug Barnhouse, designs a curriculum suitable for all ability levels. Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your game to the next level!
All aspects of the game are addressed during the camp; putting, chipping, pitching, full swing, strategy, rules, and etiquette. Campers will participate in drills, skills challenges, and other fun games throughout the camp week. Our Half Day programs run from 9:00am - Noon, Monday through Friday, and include 15 hours of total golf instruction. Junior golfers, ages 8 - 15, of all abilities are welcome to enroll!
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Games, drills, skills challenges, and competitions
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, camp workbook, water bottle, and bag tag
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View more details »
Dates & Prices