Enroll in our junior golf camp in Denver, CO and get better this summer! Seasoned Nike Camp Director, Brad Neher, is poised to help junior golfers improve their games in a fun and positive learning environment.
Full Day Camps
Broken Tee Golf Course plays host to a Full Day Nike Golf Camp program. The camp runs Monday - Thursday, from 9:00am - 3:00pm, and is for golfers of all ability levels (ages 9 - 16). Campers enjoy three hours of range instruction in the morning, followed by a complimentary lunch and course play in the afternoon. Cost is $475 per session.
Spring Weekend Camps
Coach Neher is hosting spring camps for juniors, ages 9 - 16, of all skill levels. This program runs on Sundays from 1:00 - 4:00pm at Broken Tee. Session I camp dates are 3/6 - 4/17 (no camp on 3/27) and Session II runs from 4/24 - 5/29. Camp tuition is $400 per session.
Fall Weekend Camps
Broken Tee hosts two Fall sessions. Fall programs are Sundays from 1:00 - 4:00pm. Session I is 8/14 - 9/18 and Session II is 9/25 - 10/30. Camp tuition is $400 per session.
- Instruction from recognized golf professionals with a low student-to-teacher ratio
- Three hours of instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play, and full swing
- Daily course play focusing on strategy, course management, shot selection, rules, and etiquette
- Nike amenity package including hat, balls, work book, water bottle, and bag tag
- Safe, fun, and healthy learning environment
- View more details »
Dates & Prices