Enroll in Nike Golf Camp in Englewood, CO and get better this summer! Experienced Nike Camp Director, Brad Neher, is poised to help all junior golfers improve their games in a fun and positive learning environment this summer.
Full Day Camp
Broken Tee Golf Course plays host to a Full Day Nike Golf Camp program. The camp runs Monday - Thursday, from 9:00am - 3:00pm, and is for golfers of all ability levels (ages 9 - 16). Campers enjoy three hours of range instruction in the morning, followed by a complimentary lunch and course play in the afternoon.
Spring Weekend Camp
Coach Neher is hosting spring camps for juniors, ages 9 - 16, of all skill levels. This program runs on Sundays from 1:00 - 4:00pm at Broken Tee. Camp dates are April 13th, April 27th, May 4th, May 18th, May 25th and June 1st (no camp on April 20th or May 11th).
- Instruction from recognized golf professionals with a low student-to-teacher ratio
- Three hours of instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play, and full swing
- Daily course play focusing on strategy, course management, shot selection, rules, and etiquette
- Nike amenity package including hat, balls, work book, water bottle, and bag tag
- Safe, fun, and healthy learning environment
Dates & Prices