Join long-time teaching professional, Brad Neher, for a week of golf camp in Denver, CO in a fun and positive learning environment. Coach Neher has coached Nike Camps for over a decade and looks forward to another great season in 2016!
Spring/Summer Day Camps
The Nike Camps at CommonGround run Monday - Thursday, from 9:00am - 3:00pm, and are for golfers of all ability levels (ages 9 - 16). Campers enjoy three hours of range instruction in the morning, followed by a complimentary lunch and course play in the afternoon.
The CommonGround Golf Course is affiliated with the Colorado Golf Association and was one of the courses used for the 2012 US Amateur Championship. It is truly a phenomenal golf facility and will prove to be the perfect environment for a Nike Golf Camp.
Spring/Fall Weekend Camps
Spring and Fall weekend camps at CommonGround take place on Saturdays from 1:00 - 4:00pm. These camps are appropriate for campers of all ability levels, ages 9 - 16.
Tournament Players Camp
Designed for players ages 10 - 17, the tournament players camp at CommonGround GC is designed for the tournament player looking to take their game to the next level. Daily schedule includes two hours of instruction, lunch and 18 holes on the course. Emphasis on each players fundamentals, practice routines, pre-round preparation, course management, and mental preparation/visualization.
- Small group instruction from recognized golf instructors
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules, and etiquette
- Nike amenity package including hat, balls, water bottle, work book, and bag tag
- Safe, fun and healthy learning environment
Dates & Prices