Nike Golf Camps, Eagle Crest Resort Redmond, Oregon
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
US Sports Camps is pleased to offer Nike Junior Golf Camps near Bend, Oregon in 2013. Join the Eagle Crest Resort staff in beautiful Central Oregon for a week of fun and instruction designed to take your game to the next level!
Nike Golf Camp at Eagle Crest offers a residential program as well as an extended day camp option from 8:30am - 9:00pm. The overnight camp includes golf instruction, course play, meals, housing and evening activities. The extended day camp includes everything except breakfast and lodging. This program is for junior golfers, ages 10 - 18, of all ability levels.
- Daily instruction from experienced PGA professionals with a low student/teacher ratio
- Supervised course play (9-18 holes daily) focusing on strategy, shot selection, course management, rules and etiquette
- Accommodations at beautiful Eagle Crest Resort
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, camp workbook, bag tag, water bottle and other great prizes
- Fun, supervised off-course evening activities including swimming, hiking, river rafting, Splash Park and more!
- Safe, healthy, and fun learning environment
Eagle Crest Resort
Our facility boasts two championship golf courses, The Ridge Course and The Resort Courses, our tough 18-hole, par-63 Challenge Course, and our popular 18-hole putting course. Eagle Crest has been rated "Best Places to Play" by Golf Digest in 2008 and 2009. Campers will also have access to the resort's amenities including sports center, game room, Splash Park, swimming pool and much more!Meet your coaching staff
Ron has been helping Central Oregon golfers improve for the past 22 years. Ron's students enjoy his personable style and his emphasis on keeping golf simple. Originally from San Diego, Ron started at Eagle Crest in 1991 and as Director of Golf oversees the golf operation at the Resort. Ron teaches credit classes for Central Oregon Community College and serves as the Men's Head Golf Coach at Ridgeview High School.
Tam has given quality instruction for over 20 years and at Eagle Crest for six years. Tam's students enjoy his friendly approach, use of video technology, and comprehensive teaching style. Tam is a graduate of and former University of Oregon varsity player, twice a current course record holder, and played on the PGA Tour as a qualifier in the Northern Trust L.A. Open in 2001.
Kevin has been with Eagle Crest Resort for four years as the Golf Event Coordinator and is currently working towards his Class A PGA Membership. Originally from Prineville, Kevin developed into an accomplished junior player, and earned a scholarship to play at the collegiate level at Treasure Valley C.C. in Ontario. Kevin's low tournament round is 67 and he has a low career round of 65.
Nike Golf Schools & Junior Camps provide young golfers with the tools to enjoy this great game for a lifetime. Our curriculum is the perfect blend of expert instruction, course play and fun off-course activities. With an experienced staff on hand, each Nike camper can leave at the end of the week feeling more confident about their game. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
The Overnight fee includes all golf instruction, green fees, evening activities, housing and meals. The Extended Day Camp option includes all golf instruction, lunch, course play, dinner, and evening activities. Extended Day campers will be dropped off and picked up at the golf course each day.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff lives in the dormitories with the campers and participates in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Nike Golf Schools and Jr. Camps does not provide transportation to and from airports, bus depots or train stations. The packet we send to registered campers in the spring offers suggestions on shuttle services for each specific camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am Wake up and breakfast
- 8:30am Skills demonstrations conducted by the staff
- 9:00am Instructional groups - campers rotate stations working on putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play, and full swing
- Noon Lunch and relaxation
- 1:00pm Course play with staff - emphasis placed on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules, and etiquette
- 6:00pm Dinner
- 7:30pm Evening activities - swimming, field games, movies, etc.
- 10:00pm In rooms and lights out