Nike Golf Camps, Greystone Country Club Little Rock, Arkansas
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
Nike Golf Camps is proud to bring a junior program to Little Rock, AR. Led by experienced teaching professional, Justin Hill, all campers will go home with an improved skill set and an enhanced passion for the game of golf.
At Nike Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. All aspects of the game are addressed during the camp; putting, chipping, pitching, full swing, strategy, rules, and etiquette. Campers will participate in drills, skills challenges, and other fun games throughout the camp week.
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette (full-day campers only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, camp workbook, water bottle, and bag tag
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
Greystone Country Club
Meandering through acres of the dazzling community of Greystone, is a championship 18-hole golf course, which boasts challenging play with exquisite rock formations, waterfalls and natural splendor. Our Cabot golf course gives the golfer a feeling that is not found anywhere else in the country.Meet your coaching staff
Justin has been teaching for over 10 years on the PGA, LPGA, Nationwide, Champions Tours & other Professional Tours. Combining this extensive experience with 15 years of research in sports psychology and kinesiology will allow Justin to help every camper reach their golf potential.
Nike Golf Schools & Junior Camps at Greystone Country Club will host both a full-day and half-day program for boys and girls, ages 7-15, of all ability levels. The full-day program will run from 9:00am - 4:00pm and include three hours of morning range instruction, lunch, and nine holes of supervised course play in the afternoon. Half-day campers will enjoy three hours of morning instruction (lunch and course play not included).
Director, Justin Hill, incorporates sports psychology and kinesiology into his instructional curriculum to help campers become well-balanced golfers and athletes. Justin believes understanding of the interconnectedness of both these areas will help you make real improvements in scoring.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Instruction - practice skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, chipping and full swing
- Noon Lunch/relaxation. Half Day campers depart
- 1:00pm Course play. Emphasis on shot selection, strategy, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full Day campers depart