Nike Golf Camps at Ridgeview Ranch are back in 2014 for another great summer of junior golf instruction in Plano, TX. Camp Director and PGA professional, Bruce Sims, will offer superior golf instruction to junior golfers of all ability levels this summer. Enroll in camp today and get better this summer!
Campers will participate in drills, skills challenges, and other fun games throughout the camp week. PGA Director of Instruction, Bruce Sims, and his dedicated staff are looking forward to helping every camper become more passionate for the game.
Full Day Camps
The students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. This instruction works on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee! During course play our staff teaches strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level. Full Day Camps run from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Half Day Camps
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. A Half Day camper will receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. Half Day Camps run from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play with the staff (full-day campers only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, camp workbook, water bottle, and bag tag
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
Dates & Prices