US Sports Camps is excited to bring back Nike Junior Golf Camps in Poway, CA in 2014!! This camp will be lead by Camp Director and experienced teaching professional, Justin Saragueta. Justin and his staff are eager to help all junior golfers improve and become more passionate for the game of golf.
Nike Golf Schools & Junior Camps at StoneRidge Country Club accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results.
Full Day Camps
The students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. This instruction works on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee to play nine holes. During course play our staff teaches strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level.
Half Day Camps
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. A Half Day camper will receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve.
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play with the staff (full-day campers only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, camp workbook, water bottle, and bag tag
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
Dates & Prices