Join University of Rochester Head Coach, Dan Wesley, and his staff of teaching professionals and college players for a week of golf camp in New York this summer. 2016 marks our fifth year of Nike Golf Camp in Rochester!
Golf activities take place at Wildwood Country Club and Mill Creek Golf Club. Three hours of morning instruction is followed by lunch and course play in the afternoon. Overnight campers will reside on campus at Rochester Institute of Technology. Breakfast and dinners will be held in the dining halls and evening activities will be scheduled each night.
Nike Golf Camp in Rochester will also offer a day program from 8:30am - 5:00pm for commuters. Day campers can be picked up and dropped off on campus each day and take the bus with overnight campers to the golf course. All golf instruction and lunch is included in the camp price.
Short Game Clinic
New in 2016, the one-day short game clinic offers junior golfers the opportunity to hone their skills from within 125 yards with highly-specialized training from Rochester Head Coach, Dan Wesley. Emphasis is placed on putting, green reading, chipping, pitching, and sand play and the curriculum includes both lesson tee training and on-course application. The program runs on July 1st from 9:00am - 5:00pm at Mill Creek GC and costs $250*.
*Housing, meals and supervision can be arranged for players attending the overnight camp that also wish to join the short game clinic. This option costs $295.
- Instruction from experienced college coaches and players
- Daily course play with staff each afternoon
- Specific teaching programs for all ages and abilities
- Accommodations at Rochester Institute of Technology
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen balls, camp workbook, bag tag and water bottle
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View more details »
Dates & Prices