Famed Torrey Pines Golf Course in beautiful La Jolla, California provides the backdrop for an unforgettable junior golf camp experience. Join PGA Professional, Michael Major, and his staff, for daily instruction and course play on one of Torrey Pines' two legendary courses.
Full Day Camp
Nike Junior Golf Camps at Torrey Pines are designed for campers with some prior golfing experience. Skills development clinics kick-off the camp day, followed by a late lunch/early dinner at The Lodge at Torrey Pines.The remainder of each day is spent playing historic Torrey Pines, site of the memorable 2008 U.S. Open. Camps run Monday to Thursday from 12:30 p.m. to sunset and are open to boys and girls, ages 10 - 17.
San Diego City Residents
The fee for City of San Diego residents is $549. The fee for visitors (including San Diego County residents) is $795. Please choose the correct residency classification when selecting your camp dates. Residency is verified by zip code.
- 2.5 hours of daily clinics covering putting, pitching, chipping, bunker play and full swing
- Daily course play with staff, includes playing lessons and competitions
- Early dinner (included in camp fee) at The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View more details »
Dates & Prices