MB/Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Curry College Milton, Massachusetts
MB Sports Camps and US Sports Camps team up to offer an outstanding Nike Lacrosse Camp at Curry College. Our Lacrosse Head Pro, Nick Cotter, and his staff are looking forward to another great summer of Lacrosse in 2014. The program runs from Sunday afternoon to Friday afternoon - the longest Nike lacrosse camp this summer!
Curry College, located in Milton, MA is considered one of the most beautiful small college campuses in New England. Its close proximity to downtown Boston offers plenty of options for our special off-campus evening activities.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 9-18
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Strength and Conditioning Coach on site
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- Exciting evening activities available after dinner (e.g. MLS Soccer Games, Boston Red Sox Baseball Games, Laser Tag, Bowling, etc.)
- Campers are welcome to attend multiple sessions
- Try new sports and meet new friends! Several other MB/Nike Sports Camps offered concurrently (tennis, golf, soccer, basketball, baseball)
Campers will enjoy Curry's outstanding facilities which include eleven outdoor tennis courts, grass and turf fields, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, outdoor swimming pool, new air conditioned dorms and a wonderful dining facility.
Meet your coaching staff
Nick Cotter, the camp's lead instructor, recently signed with the NLL's Buffalo Bandits. A native of Whitby, Ontario, Nick recorded 16 points (8 goals, 8 assists) and 32 loose balls for the Boston Blazers last season. Prior to joining the NLL, Cotter played at Dowling College where his dynamic and aggressive playing style earned him All-American Honorable Mention status.
Activities are not mandatory, and campers either choose to attend a few activities during the week, all activities, or no activities. Either way, for those campers who stay back: There will be plenty to do such as our ping pong room, watching movies, board games, card games, volleyball, and more. Counselors stay back to keep the appropriate ratios on the trip and back at the dorms!
Lacrosse campers receive 5 to 6 hours of daily instruction covering:
3. Ground Balls
4. Fast Breaks
5. Feeding & Finishing
7. Stick Skills
10. Wing Play
11. Offensive and Defensive Fundamentals
In addition, scrimmages (6x6 and full field) take place throughout each session. Campers are evaluated on the first day and are divided considering ability, position, size and age. All campers must bring their own equipment.
WEEKEND STAY OVER:
AIRPORT OR TRAIN SERVICE:
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 8:15 am Ext. Day & Day Campers arrive
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Day Campers depart; Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Evening Activities
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!