Nike Blue Dog Girls Lacrosse Camp at Endicott College Beverly, Massachusetts
Endicott College, a scenic campus located on the coast just north of Boston, provides excellent facilities and the perfect environment for campers to further develop their skills and love of the game.
The 2013 Nike Blue Dog Lacrosse Camp is a general skills program with the same standards of quality as the Nike Blue Dog Field Hockey Camp. Designed for field players and goalies ages 10-18, this 3 night/4 day camp focuses on individual and team defense as well as stickwork and offensive tactics.
Our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
- Complete Skills Camp for Girls Ages 10-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Reversible mesh Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
Endicott College is also hosting a Nike Field Hockey Camp click here for more details.
The Nike Blue Dog Girls Lacrosse Camp at Endicott College complies with all Massachusetts General Program Requirements for youth camps (105 CMR 430.190.191).
Meet your coaching staff
Directing the camp is Stacey Freda, Framingham High School’s Head Lacrosse Coach. Over the past 10 years, Coach Freda has successfully guided her teams to 3 Mass Division 1 State Championships (2006, 2007 and 2010) and has compiled an overall record of 204-26-10 (.886 win percentage). In addition, her teams have won 7 consecutive Bay State Carey League Championships as well as 7 consecutive Division 1 North Section Championships. Named the Boston Globe “Coach of the Year” in 2003 and 2010, Stacey was also honored as the Metrowest Daily News "Coach of the Year” in 2003 and 2008.
In addition to presenting at regional conventions, Stacey has also been a presenter at the US Lacrosse National Convention. A member of the Pinkerton Academy and Plymouth State University Athletic Hall of Fame, Stacey also serves as Assistant Camp Director for the Nike Blue Dog Field Hockey Camp.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!