Practice and scrimmages take place on two regulation grass fields located just steps from the "town homes" where overnight campers stay three per room. Between sessions, campers are provided all-you-can-eat meals in the Dodgertown Cafeteria and will have access to the olympic size pool.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 3:30PM-8:30PM, TUE-WED 9AM-8:30PM, THURS 9AM-12 NOON
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in takes place at the Koufax/Alston Room on Monday, July 6th between 2:30pm-3:30pm.
There will be a closing ceremony at the field on Thursday, July 9th at 11:30am. Overnight Campers check-out from the dorm immediately following.
Extended Day Campers
On the first day of camp, all extended day campers should arrive at 3:00pm dressed to play. All other days, the arrival time is 8:45 a.m. Extended day campers depart at 8:30p.m. Drop off and pick up locations will be given out at registration.
Daily Schedule: MON 3:30PM-8:30PM, TUE-WED 9AM-8:30PM, THURS 9AM-12 NOON
• Campers will reside 3 per room and are assigned by age and roommate requests.
• Each room has two queen size beds
• If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so no later than 10 days before the start of camp.
• Roommate requests are not guaranteed!
• If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
• No Fan Needed– Rooms are air-conditioned
Team Discount: If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.
Goalie Discount: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sibling Discount: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Fields And Practice Areas
Historic Dodgertown has played host to NFL football teams for training camp and playoff preparations, Division I college football programs for bowl preparations, Women’s Professional Soccer for pre-season training camp and numerous international baseball teams for spring training.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2,2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill Stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 8:30 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!