Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Williams College Williamstown, Massachusetts
Williams College is a private, liberal arts college located in Williamstown, MA, only three hours from Boston and one hour from Albany, NY.
At the Nike Lacrosse Camp at Williams College, our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
- Complete Skills Camp for Girls Ages 9-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Reversible mesh Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
Camp takes place each day on Renzi Lamb Turf Field, the home field of the Purple Cows. Williams College is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of the Nike Lacrosse Camp.
Williams College is also hosting a Nike Field Hockey Camp click here for more details.Meet your coaching staff
Chris Mason is the Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach at Williams College. In Mason's 28 seasons she has led the Purple Cows to 266 wins, 4 ECAC-New England titles, the 2010 NESCAC title, 2 undefeated seasons and 2 NCAA DIII Lacrosse championship games. She has produced 34 All-Americans, a National Offensive Player of the Year and a National Defensive Player of the Year. Coach Mason was voted the Northeast Region IWLCA Coach of the Year in 1993, the IWLCA National Coach of the Year in 1996, and the NESCAC Coach of the Year in 2000.
Alix Barrale is the Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach and Head Field Hockey Coach at Williams College. A former All-American at Williams, Coach Rorke holds an impressive twelve year record of 128-76 (.627) with seven NCAA tournament appearances. In 2004, she was awarded Coach of the Year after her Purple Cows won the 2004 NESCAC Championship. Prior to her return to Williams after graduating, Alix served as head coach at Denison University in Granville, OH.
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: No
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!