Come join us this fall at the Nike Cal Lacrosse Clinic and for our 7v7 Tournament in September. UC Berkeley is located on the eastern side of the San Francisco Bay with the central campus resting on 178 acres in Berkeley, California. Directed by the Head Coach at Cal, Brooke Eubanks, this Nike Cal Lacrosse Clinic is for emerging and elite players looking to take their game to the next level!
Cal Lacrosse is excited to offer a fall clinic in September at Witter Field. The clinic is open to campers ages 8-18. Our 7v7 Tournament will be at Maxwell Field and is open to players in grades 8th-12th. Assisting Coach Eubanks at the clinic and tournament are assistant coach, Kacie Lewis, a four-year letter winner at UConn, and former Golden Bear standout, Megan Takacs. Space is limited. Campers and teams are encouraged to register early!
The Nike Cal Lacrosse Camp is open to any any all entrants and limited only by number, age and gender.
- Instruction by Cal Women's Lacrosse coaching staff and current players
- Stickwork, individual and defensive skills (shooting, dodging, footwork, etc)
- Team and defensive concepts
- Special goalie instruction
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
Dates & Prices