MB/Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Curry College Milton, Massachusetts
MB Sports Camps and US Sports Camps team up to offer an outstanding Nike Lacrosse Camp at Curry College. The program runs from Sunday afternoon to Friday afternoon - the longest Nike lacrosse camp this summer!
Curry College is located in Milton, MA and is considered one of the most beautiful small college campuses in New England. Its close proximity to downtown Boston offers plenty of options for our special off-campus evening activities.
- Complete Skills Camp for Girls Ages 9-18
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio and 24 hours supervision
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
Katie Ilott embarks on her first year at Young Harris College. She takes over the program after spending two years as an assistant at national power Mercyhurst University. Ilott kick started her playing career as a member of the U-19 Canadian World Cup Team in 2007, and went on to play at Limestone College where she earned IWLCA First-Team All-American honors in 2010 along with three All-South Region and All-Conference First-Team selections.
Ilott finished her career with 144 goals, 30 assists, 174 points, 104 groundballs, 66 caused turnovers and a program best 251 draw controls. She is still tied for second in the all-time record book with 74 starts and is fifth in goals scored while holding three of the top four single season draw control totals, including a program best 92 in 2010. She is also second with 18 free position goals that same season.
Prior and during her time at Limestone, Ilott played for the Canadian National Under-19 Lacrosse Team for two years (2005-07) and coached several elite club teams, including the Oshawa Lady Blue Knights program.
Ilott earned her bachelor’s degree in physical education from Limestone in 2010 and her master’s degree in organizational leadership from Mercyhurst.
Lacrosse campers receive 5 to 6 hours of daily instruction covering:
3. Ground Balls
4. Fast Breaks
5. Feeding & Finishing
7. Stick Skills
10. Wing Play
11. Offensive and Defensive Fundamentals
WEEKEND STAY OVER:
AIRPORT OR TRAIN SERVICE:
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 8:50 am Day and Extended Day Campers arrive
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Day Campers depart/Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Evening Activities
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!
OTHER MBSC/NIKE SPORTS CAMPS AT CURRY COLLEGE:
When mixing sports, campers must participate in at least 1 full week of each sport. Sports can not be mixed during the week. This is because each sports camp is an Intensified Training Program and should not be interrupted mid week.