Sunday, July 30th to Thursday, August 3rd
With fantatstic professional turf fields to train on, this beautiful college setting at Pacific Lutheran University proves to be the perfect arena for developing lacrosse stars. Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 4 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: SUN 5:00PM-9:00PM, MON-WED 8:45AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
Xcelerate Lacrosse offers a specialized Shooting-Dodging clinic and LSM-Defensive clinic at ALL of our Overnight Summer Camp Locations from 1:30pm - 4:30pm on the first day of camp. Clinic check-in is 1pm with dinner at 5pm. The clinics are optional and will be taught by top players and coaches.
Shooting & Dodging Pre-Camp Clinic
LSM & Defensive Clinic
Pre-Camp Specialty Clinic Check-in Sunday, July 30th
- Check-in between 1:00-1:30pm at Pflueger Hall.
- Once checked in parents do NOT have to stay for general check in at 3:00pm.
- The specialty clinic fee is an additional $85.
- Note: Space is limited
Check-in Sunday, July 30th
Check-in between 3:00-4:30pm at Pflueger Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check out Thursday, August 3rd
Check-out is 11:00am at Pflueger Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Pflueger Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: No ♦ No A/C - Please bring a fan
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
- Sunday, July 30th: Check-in runs between 4:00-4:30pm at Pflueger Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session. First day pick up is 8:45 pm at Pflueger Hall.
- July 31st, August 1st & 2nd: Check-in is 8:45am at Pflueger Hall. Pick up is 8:45pm at Pflueger Hall.
- Thursday, August 3rd: Last day check-in is 8:45am at Pflueger Hall. Pick up is 11:00am at Pflueger Hall.
- Daily Schedule: SUN 4:30PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 8:45AM-8:45PM, THURS 8:45AM-11:00AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
Airport Shuttle Transportation
Please visit the Capital Aeroporter airport shuttle link below for information regarding service to and from campus. Shuttles can drop you off directly in front of ‘PLU-Pfleuger Hall’ which is right next to our camp dorm, Foss Hall. Once you have your reservation, please contact our office with the details. We ask that you arrive on campus during check-in and depart campus during check-out - www.capair.com.
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR817. (Available until January 31, 2017). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR817 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK17. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK17 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Pacific Lutheran University
Located in the Parkland neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington, PLU is set in a region that offers vast opportunities for outdoor recreation, culture and sports.
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, swim time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers Depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!