CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE IN LACROSSE FOR OVER A DECADE!
From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. Your skill level and overall team play will dramatically improve over the course of the camp week. Every field position is covered in camp: Attack, Midfield, Defense, and Goalie.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 5:00PM-9:00PM, TUE-WED 8:45AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Monday, July 24th
Check-in runs from 3:00pm to 4:30pm on day one at Klein Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Thursday, July 27th
Check-out on the final day is 11:00am at Klein Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Klein Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes ♦ No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
- Monday, July 24th: Check-in between 4:00-4:30 pm, at Klein Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session. First Day pick up is 8:45 pm at Klein Hall.
- July 25th & 26th: Check-in is 8:45 am at Klein Hall. Pick up is 8:45 pm at Klein Hall.
- Thursday, July 27th: Last day check-in is 8:45 am at Klein Hall. Last Day pick up is 11:00 am at Klein Hall.
- Daily Schedule: MON 4:30PM-8:45PM, TUE-WED 8:45AM-8:45PM, THURS 8:45AM-11:00AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR817. (Available until January 31, 2017). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR817 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK17. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK17 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Baldwin Wallace University
Baldwin Wallace University is located in Berea, Ohio just 20 minutes from Cleveland. The tree-lined campus is surrounded by a safe, residential neighborhood of picturesque homes. The centerpiece of athletic facilities at BW is the Lou Higgins Center, home to varsity athletics, sports and recreation programs and the School of Health, Physical Education and Sport Sciences. The Center includes Ursprung Gymnasium, the Harrison Dillard Track, Natatorium, extensive workout facilities and state-of-the-art athletic training facilities.
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, swim time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!