Elite Basketball Training
September 27, 2013
Do you dream of playing college basketball? Time to wake up and get serious. Don't eliminate your options or future because of fear or lack of confidence. Many coaches are looking for a good fit for their program. With some great mentoring, you could become just what they are looking for.
If you have goals of playing college basketball in the future and would like to know how to the make that happen, then you need to check out our new Elite Division of Varsity Academy. Enrollment is limited.
Call-in registrations only: 509-466-4690
Sophomores-Seniors, Boys and Girls (Serious freshmen will be considered as well.)
- This program is a comprehensive guide on how to be successfully recruited to play college basketball. The on-court skills are covered in a condensed version of a college practice. This includes:
- dynamic warm-up techniques
- ball handling and shooting instruction and improvement drills
- essential terminology
- understanding of what offensive on-ball and off-ball skills are needed at the next level,
- individual and team defensive positioning and strategies
- live competition with other high level players
The off-court "classroom" sessions will cover everything a student-athlete and their parents can do to be given a chance to play college basketball. This includes:
- learning the level of play and other similarities and differences in each college basketball division (NCAA I,II,III, NAIA I,II, NJCAA I,II,III)
- scholarship information for each level
- eligibility tasks
- tendencies of coaches in scholarship offers
- how to get recruited by their target schools
- how and when to communicate with coaches throughout the process
- what to expect on campus visits, how to close the deal
- time management, nutrition, fitness, strength training
- ACL prevention program (for girls)
- mental toughness, and leadership skills
Boys Coach: Dan Dickau
Dan was a 1st team All-American, and of the all-time greats to ever play at Gonzaga University. He was a 1st round NBA draft choice in 2002. Dan has played for several NBA teams including the Portland Trailblazers and Boston Celtics. He went on to join the coaching staff for the Trailblazers. The past three years, Dan has directed the Dan Dickau Basketball Academy in Vancouver, WA. He and his family now make Spokane home.
Girls Coach: Kerie Depell
Kerie enjoyed a successful playing career at Seattle Pacific University and then played professionally in Australia. She went on to become the Head Women’s Basketball Coach at Montana Tech University and served in that position for six years. She has worked with NBC Camps for several years as a coach and Master Teacher and now lives in Spokane.
To register, please contact NBC Camps via phone 509-466-4690. If you have questions please direct
them to email@example.com or call 509.953.6016
October 6, 13, 20, & 27, 2013
The Warehouse (across from Gonzaga)
800 N. Hamilton