We are pleased to welcome back Nike Rugby Camps outside of Chicago at Benedictine University this summer. Campers enjoy high level training under the direction of 2012 Team USA U-20 Coach, Scott Lawrence, and Clemson Head Men’s Rugby Coach, Justin Hickey. Accommodations are provided on campus and all rugby activities take place on campus fields. Join us for this one-of-a-kind camp experience and watch your game evolve!
The Nike Rugby Camp at Benedictine University offers a four-day, three-night camp experience directed by a nationally recognized staff. The overnight camp includes key fundamental drills, high performance education modules, competitive match play, all meals, housing and evening group activities. The extended day camp (9:00am-9:00pm) will include drills, education modules, match play, as well as lunch and dinner. The day camp runs from 9:00am - 5:30pm each day and includes lunch and all rugby instruction.
2014 "Snow Package"
Due to snow days this season, we are offering an abbreviated camp experience for athletes still in school during the camp week. This program includes five hours of field training, nutrition seminar, two short self-assessment sessions, camp match, and two meals. Total cost for this option is $150 and the schedule is as follows:
Monday, June 9th: 6:30 - 9:00PM
Tuesday, June 10th: 4:30 - 8:30PM (includes dinner)
Wednesday, June 11th: 4:30 - 9:30PM (includes 'pizza party')
- Camp instruction and direction by nationally recognized coaching staff
- Skill-based group structuring to maximize the advantage for players of all ages and abilities
- Small group sizes: approximately an 8:1 player to staff ratio
- Focus on individual skill development and team play
- A healthy and positive learning environment to help every player get better
- Seminar sessions on nutrition, mental preparation, strength & conditioning, and film analysis
- Experience campus life by staying in Benedictine University residence halls and dining on campus
- Access to recreation centers and other campus activities
- Compete in a match on the final day of camp
Dates & Prices