Join some of the most dedicated rugby coaches and players this country has to offer at Nike Rugby Camp in San Diego. Current and former members of Team USA provide top-notch training for experienced and new players alike.
Nike Rugby Camps has designed and coordinated the finest rugby camp system in the nation, benefiting over players of all ages and skill levels. Nike Rugby Camp, San Diego offers overnight and day camp options. The overnight camp includes key fundamental drills, fun match play, meals, housing and evening activities. Campers reside in dorms on the beautiful campus of University of San Diego and all rugby activities take place at Francis Parker School, just minutes away from USD. The day camp (9:00am - 4:00pm) includes all rugby instruction, match play and lunch.
Gold Medal Training Program
Specifically designed for 14 - 18 year olds, the Gold Medal segment of the overnight camp provides an elite element for serious rugby athletes. Participants begin camp at 7:30am on the first day before regular camp commences and ends at 6:00pm on the final day following the normal check-out ceremony. This high-level segment includes additional emphasis on fitness testing, advanced skill instruction, nutrition, film analysis, game IQ, prehab/injury prevention, and strength and conditioning. The cost to participate in the High Performance segment is $125.
OMBAC Clinic - May 30th
Sharpen your skills and develop new techniques at this special clinic at The Little Q (9449 Friars Road, San Diego, CA 92108). Southern California's top coaches lead drills to ensure players reach their top form this season. Coaches on staff include Brian Doyle, USA Lock, Chris Turori, USA 7s, Zach Pangelinan USA 7s and USA 15s, Stephen Tomasin USA 7s, and other OMBAC Premiership players. This clinic runs from 10:00am to 1:00pm and is open to boys and girls, ages 8 - 18. All participants receive a NIKE tee shirt. Clinic Price: $35
- Instruction from nationally recognized Team USA coaches and players on how to be successful on and off the rugby field
- Skill-based group structuring to maximize the advantage for players of all ages and abilities
- Small group sizes: approximately an 8:1 player to staff ratio
- Opportunity to experience a college environment at University of San Diego (overnight program)
- Individualized player assessments
- Motivational speeches from current and former players from the USA Rugby team
- Rugby themed evening activities including video analysis, nutrition seminars, training tips and much more
Dates & Prices