The Nike Cross Country Camp at Stanford University is called the “Camp of Champions” for good reason - Stanford enjoys international recognition for its ability to turn talented young athletes into world-class runners.
The Camp of Champions offers campers the rare opportunity to experience first hand the life of a Stanford student-athlete. The beautiful Stanford campus and hills surrounding the University offer cross country runners miles of challenging and pristine trails. During each run, the campers are placed in small compatible groups based fitness and ability. Each running group is assigned an experienced counselor, for specialized training and individual attention. Instruction is given by Stanford coaches & staff.
Campers train at the Cobb Track and Angel Field as well as participate in choreographed runs through the beautiful Stanford campus. Campers are also bused to nearby Huddart Park for longer distance runs. The forested slopes and steep cool canyons provide campers with a picturesque and challenging terrain to train on.
Click here for more information on the Track and Field camp.
- Our camps are open to any and all entrants.
- Any athlete who has sufficient preparatory education to be academically eligible to enter college in the fall following the camp date will not be permitted to attend the camp.
- Drugs, alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from camp.
- Back to back Track and Field & Cross Country Camps
- Specific training programs for all skill levels
- Nike Running Camp T-shirt
- Knowledgeable & inspiring guest speakers
- Open to Ages 12-18
- 9:30am - 5:30pm daily
Dates & Prices