The Nike Track & Field Camp of Champions at Stanford University offers athletes the rare opportunity to experience firsthand the life of a Stanford student-athlete.
The NIKE Camp Stanford University is called the “Camp of Champions” for good reason - Stanford enjoys international recognition for its ability to turn talented young athletes into world-class performers. Instruction is given by Stanford Coaches & Staff. The program is designed for athletes with the desire and special aptitude to become more competitive in their event. It is challenging and intense, helping the young athlete grow mentally and physically tougher for competition and training.
Cobb Track and Angel Field is host to thousands of athletes each year. World, American, collegiate and high school records have all been set on this amazing facility. The Track has hosted the USA National Championships, USA Junior Nationals, and is home to the prestigious Stanford Invitational. During each training session, campers select an event of their choice for specialization. Each group is assigned an experienced event coach, for specialized training and individual attention.
Campers are also welcomed to do the Stanford Cross Country Camp. Click Here for more information.
- Our camps are open to any and all entrants. Ages: 12-18
- Any athlete who has sufficient preparatory education to be academically eligible to enter college in the fall following the camp date will not be permitted to attend the camp.
- Drugs, alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from camp.
- Nike Running Camp T-shirt
- Back to back Track and Field & Cross Country Camp
- Knowledgeable and inspiring guest speakers
- Event specific training
- Education in the latest training techniques and sports sciences
- Post-camp goal setting and training
- 9:30am - 5:30pm daily
Dates & Prices