2017 Session Information
We offer Overnight, Extended Day, Day, and Half Day Camps for soccer players of all skill levels.
Overnight camp for ages 8-18
Extended Day camp for ages 8-18
Program runs 9:00 am - 9:00 pm each day, and 9:00 am -12:00 pm on the last day of camp.
Day camp for ages 8-18
Program runs 9:00am-5:00pm each day, 9:00am-12:00pm on the last day of camp.
Half Day camp for ages 6-8
Program runs from 9:00am-12:00pm each day of camp.
Skill of the Day
Sunday - Check in and training group placements
Monday - Dribbling
Tuesday - Passing
Wednesday - Shooting
Thursday - Attacking and Defending
Friday - World Cub Day
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
Equipment Needed: Soccer Ball (campers must bring their own), Soccer cleats, shin guards, goalies must bring own equipment, etc
Facility: Grass fields
- Overnight Campers check in Sunday between 4:00-6:00pm at the dorms.
- Extended Day and Day Campers check-in Sunday between 5:00-6:00pm at dorms.
- Day campers depart at 6:45pm on Sunday.
- Extended Day campers depart at 9:00pm on Sunday.
- Graduation:Thursday at 11:00am at the dorms. Parents encouraged to attend!
- Check-Out: Immediately following graduation.
Extended Day & Day Camper Schedule
- Day camp schedule runs from 9:00am-5:00pm (except first and last days, see above).
- Extended Day camp schedule runs from 9:00am to 9:00pm (except first and last days, see above).
- A more complete schedule will be available at check-in.
Lunch and dinner are included for Extended Day campers. Day Campers can either purchase a lunch card for $32 or they can bring their own lunch each day.
2017: Dorms TBD. Roommates may be requested, otherwise they are assigned by age and gender. No A/C available in dorms, small fans are recommended.
Evening activities may include bowling & pizza party, talent show, trip to the movies, camp dance, optional swimming, minature golfing, surprise activities, and access to outdoors college training facilities.
Portland International Airport
Nike Soccer Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into the Portland Airport and schedule The HUT Airport Shuttle Service. http://www.portlandairportshuttle.com. Call: 541-753-7831. Reservations are mandatory. The round trip cost is $85, which must be paid in cash or credit card at the time of service. The camper will need to save their round-trip ticket for the return. Please note that each camper must have a permission letter with destination information from their respective parents to board the shuttle.
The shuttle departs every hour and a half. There is a 12:45pm shuttle to OSU, and one again at 2:15pm which means that the campers will arrive at the OSU bookstore at 4:25pm. A Nike Soccer Camp staff member will meet the camper at the OSU bookstore and take them to check-in, and to their dorms, as long as we are made aware of their arrival time.
If you have a group of five or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount.
To register a group online: Please have one person contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
To register a group via mail/fax: Please have each camper fill out our registration form. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All registration forms must be received at the same time via mail or fax. Fax registrations to 415.526.5945. Mail registrations to Nike Soccer Camps 1010 B Street, Suite 450, San Rafael, CA 94901.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:30 am Rosters and juggling
- 9:30-10:00 am Speed, agility, quickness drills
- 10:00-10:30 am Technical Introduction
- 10:30-11:00 am Technical Development
- 11:00-11:30 am Passive pressure activity
- 11:30 am-12:00 pm Full pressure activity
- 12:00-12:45 pm Lunch
- 12:45-1:15 pm Games-based activity
- 1:15-1:50 pm Fun Games/Daily Challenge
- 1:50-2:00 pm Scrimmage Warm-up
- 2:00-4:00 pm Scrimmage
- 5:00 pm Day Campers depart, optional soccer activity for extended day and overnight campers
- 5:00-6:00 pm Shower, Dinner
- 6:00 pm Evening Activity
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:30 pm Return to dorms
- 10:00 pm Lights out