Camp Code: SBGRMB
Monday, 1:00- 2:00 p.m. – All campers
Check in takes place at the Res Hall 211/ Sanderling dorms.
Extended Day Campers will depart that evening at 9 p.m.
Graduation is 11:00 a.m. on Friday at the softball field.
Check-out will occur immediately following at the Res Hall 211/ Sanderling dorms.
US Sports Camps combines with Nike and USA/ASA Softball to offer the Nike Softball Camps sponsored by USA Softball.
USA Softball is the brand created, operated and owned by the ASA that links the USA Men's, Women's, Junior Boys' and Junior Girls' National Team programs together. USA Softball is responsible for training, equipping and promoting these four National Teams to compete in international and domestic competitions.
Located only two hours south of San Francisco in the heart of beautiful Monterey Bay, the CSUMB campus is surrounded by several popular destinations such as Big Sur, Cannery Row, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel-by-the-Sea, 17-Mile Drive and a number of world-class golf courses like Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay, Spyglass, and Black Horse.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:15 a.m. Wake Up
- 7:45 a.m. Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:50 a.m. Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 a.m. Warm Up
- 9:30 a.m. Hitting Circuits/Drills
- 10:30 a.m. Baserunning Drills
- 11:45 a.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Warm Up, Stretch, Throwing Drills
- 2:15 p.m. Position Work
- 4:35 p.m. Supervised Free Time
- 5:30 p.m. Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. Evening Activities/Games
- 9:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00 p.m. Campers to Rooms/Lights Out